Credits and Acknowledgements
- My loving wife Veena. For allowing me to work over the weekends and late
- Our daughters Akriti and
Unnati. For being a constant source of
inspiration for doing anything and everything and filling our life with love and joy.
- My employer Hewlett-packard Co.
For providing me with a day job and creating an environment conducive to open source development.
- Aleksander Slominski
For looking at XPB4J-0.80 seriously, identifying a serious bug and providing valuable feedback.
- Dennis Sosnoski of Sosnoski Software Solutions
For provide encouraging feedback on XPB4J-0.80, suggest inclusion of dom4j API and more recently,
for reviving my interest in XPB4J by his
three part article on XML Performance in JavaWorld.
- Richard Friedman of HP Middleware.
For insisting that I must host XPB4J at SourceForge.net as an open ource project.
- David Stephenson of HP Middleware.
For numerous discussions on XML performance issues in designing XML Streaming Parser API and
Java Binding API.